Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Since it's been brought up...


Songs for the Alienated Cool Guy
(A tape produced by The Mad Fishicist for MKinMotion's 18th birthday present).
They Might Be Giants - Santa's Beard
Pop Will Eat Itself - X Y & ZEE
Ambrosian Boys Choir - Suo Gan (Empire of the Sun Theme)
Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing
U2 - Gloria
David Byrne - Don't Fence Me In
Gene Chandler - Duke of Earl
Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor - Ghost Riders in the Sky (TMF, got a copy of this...I know you do)
Chickasaw Mudpuppies - Cold Blue

Oingo Boingo - Only A Lad
Nick Cave - I'll Love You (Til the End of the World)
Hothouse Flowers - Home
**Mad at the World - No More Innocence
**Toy Dolls - Blue Suede Shoes

I think I'm getting a couple of tapes mixed up...



I'm coming to a stand still...
Other Takers?

The Mad Fishicist contributions in Red, MKinMotion in Blue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home